Working hours during Ramadan
On the occasion of the Holy Month of Ramadan, Gulf Bank wishes you and your family its warmest greetings.
Gulf Bank’s Ramadan working hours will be as per the below:
- All branches: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
- Airport branch:
- 11:30 AM – 3:30 PM
- 8:30 PM – 11:30 PM
- 1:00 AM – 5:00 AM
Interactive Teller Machines (ITM):
- 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- 7:30 PM – 11:45 PM
- 11:45 PM – 12:30 AM (non-financial transactions only)
Gulf Bank is at your service around the clock and is available on 1805805.
Gulf Bank and Visa are excited to announce the launch of the new xperience with the Entertainer application that provides thousands of 2-for-1 offers across the Middle East.
Visa cardholders gain access to 5,000 new and dynamic deals with Entertainer xperience:
- Food & Drink (2-for-1 offers)
- Beauty & Fitness (2-for-1 offers)
- Visa Offers
- xperience Offers
Valid countries of use
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
How does it work?
Existing Visa cardholders registered previously with the "Visa offers MENA" application:
- Existing customers of the 'Visa offers MENA' app should simply download xperience with the Entertainer application and use their current credentials to log in without registering
- Download xperience with Entertainer from the App Store (click here to download) or Google Play Store (click here to download)
- Register to the application
- Confirm your registration via the email you receive from Entertainer
- Click on the link within the email and input your Visa card number
- Once your Gulf Bank Visa card is confirmed you’re ready to start saving!
- This offer is ongoing
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is valid for Gulf Bank Visa credit cardholders
- Terms and conditions apply (click here for more)