Gulf Bank is pleased to collaborate with Balance Business Advisory, a Kuwaiti SME, to provide financial advisory services to entrepreneurs and SMEs as part of our continued commitment to our clients in this segment. This collaboration is rooted in the Bank’s strategy towards providing financial and advisory services to the SME’s sector.
Balance is a Kuwaiti business advisory firm established in 2017 that provides professional business consultations and financial advisory services including capital structuring, transactions advisory, funding solutions, and performance enhancement solutions to help our clients grow their businesses and meet their objectives.
- Business and Corporate Financial Valuations:
- A business valuation is a general process of determining the economic value of a business or an entire company. Business valuation can be used to determine the fair value of a business for a variety of reasons, including sale value, determination of partner ownership, and others.
- Accounting Services:
- It includes accounting book-keeping services through periodic visits to the client so that data is collected and presented in the form of monthly accounting financial statements to help the client understand the financial performance of his activity.
- Feasibility Study Services:
- This service includes assisting the client in knowing the feasibility of business plans, such as changes in services or products, or any ideas for business expansion.
For More Information
- Click here for more information and to apply